What sets us apart from other cleaning services?
- We’ve been in business since 1993 and have a proven track record and scores of satisfied customers. We’ll use our years of experience to solve any problem you may have.
- We want to work with you for a long time, and know that you’ll stick with us because we clean your house the way you want it to be cleaned.
- We are insured and bonded, many individual cleaners are not. We provide worker’s comp insurance for our employees. We also pay and hire everyone legally – meaning we are also paying all insurance, including social security, when they work for us.
- We do background checks on everyone before hiring them. You can be confident that we won’t send anyone to your house who doesn’t meet the highest standards.
- We make an effort to send the same cleaner to your home every each time so you will be familiar and comfortable with the person cleaning your house. Your relationship with your cleaner is important. So why would you want a different cleaner every time?
- If you have any concerns about our service, just call the office and talk to our manager. She’ll make sure everything is done to your satisfaction.
- We pick up around the house, do dishes, and take care of laundry. There is no need to clean-up before the cleaners come. If you would like them to spend their time picking up, doing dishes, or doing laundry, it is not a problem at all.
- We are proud to partner with Cleaning for a Reason, a nonprofit devoted to helping women who are fighting cancer. We clean to make a difference in people’s lives.
Praise from our clients:
“As always, your company did a wonderful job for us. I appreciate that your staff takes extra care of my things and pays attention to details. My house looks wonderful!” -Sara J.
“I recently moved into a house that clearly hadn’t been thoroughly cleaned in a long time. Before setting things up, I knew I needed someone to scrub every part of the house. Welcome Home was the perfect answer for me – they cleaned the house beyond my expectations. The staff was friendly, responsive and hard-working. I plan to have Welcome Home come back when I get a little more settled” – Vivian G.